Type A – The product used for horizontal damp-proofing isolation
It is a flexible product made of polyethylene, used for controlling water and/or vapour permeability through walls, floors or roofs. Furthermore, the horizontal isolation is used to prevent water capillary action from the ground through walls, the water migration from one part of the wall to another, or water passing through the interior of inner wall (it leads water outside the building).
• Declaration of Performance
• Information Technical Card
• Hygienic Certificate HK/B/0993/01/2015
- IZO-V - Deklaraction of Performancefile: pdfsize: 378 kBDownload file
- IZO-V - Information Technical Cardfile: pdfsize: 298 kBDownload file