Type A – The product used for horizontal damp-proofing isolation
It is a black textured foil made of low density polyethylene, intended for horizontal damp-proofing isolation for walls, foundations and building walls. It protects against capillary action – it prevents from water capillary action and leaves it in lower levels of foundations.
IZO-foundation strip main advantages are:
• resistance to humidity, thanks to which the wall is perfectly safe from the humidity from the ground;
• it does not influenced by decomposition process – it is permanently resistant to decay;
• high chemical resistance – it is resistant to alkaline environment;
• easy application – the foil is laid in single layers on the previously aligned concrete layer with the thickness that allows to create the horizontal surface without any inequality;
• double-sided embossing allow foil movement in the concrete;
• resistant to high temperature;
• Increased thermal isolation.