Geosynthetic polymer barrier – geomembrane with a trade name HDPE GEOCHRON, is an insulating material with a very wide range of applications within road and railway constructions, municipal investments (e.g. for waste disposal facility sealings). Geomembranes HDPE GEOCHRON that are permanently installed into ground have various functions resulting from design assumptions e.g. improvement of physical and mechanical properties of construction ground, strengthening slopes stability, changing values and filtration directions of ground waters, create solid waterproof and gas-tight screens in the ground environment.
All geosynthetic polymer barriers are available in a smooth and textured version.
– Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control
– Declaration of Performance
– Informational Technical Card
– Hygienic Certificate
- GEOCHRON - Certificate of Conformityfile: pdfsize: 676 KBDownload file
- GEOCHRON T - Declaration of Performancefile: pdfsize: 403 KBDownload file
- GEOCHRON G - Declaration od Performancefile: pdfsize: 413 KBDownload file
- GEOCHRON T - Technical Cardfile: pdfsize: 380 KBDownload file
- GEOCHRON G - Technical Cardfile: pdfsize: 391 KBDownload file
- GEOCHRON - Hygienic Certificatefile: pdfsize: 242 KBDownload file