Our highest quality product – geosynthetic polymer barrier LLDPE is known for its perfect flexibility, high resistance to index puncture and stress corrosion cracking. The product does not contain fillers or plasticizers, which can migrate during utilization period (contrary to PVC geomembrane) and is neutral for aquatic environment. LLDPE geomembrane is recommended especially for applications requiring higher flexibility, e.g. decreased access slopes, artificial water reservoirs and channels, for municipal waste disposal rehabilitation.
All geosynthetic polymer barriers are available in a smooth and textured version.
– Certificate of Conformity of the Factory Production Control
– Declaration of Performance
– Information Technical Card
- Geomembranes - Certificate of Conformityfile: pdfsize: 676 KBDownload file
- Geomembranes LLDPE T- Declaration of Performancefile: pdfsize: 367 KBDownload file
- Geomembranes LLDPE S - Declaration of Performancefile: pdfsize: 372 KBDownload file
- Geomembranes LLDPE T - Technical Cardfile: pdfsize: 296 KBDownload file
- Geomembranes LLDPE S - Technical Cardfile: pdfsize: 298 KBDownload file